In August, Pop-A-Lock hosted the 2nd Annual “Keeping the Dreams Alive” gala benefitting @St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital® in Orlando, Florida. Partnering with our co-host Midwest Keyless, we were able to raise over $160,000 that went directly to the hospital to help St. Jude keep its promise that no family will receive a bill for treatment, travel, housing, or food – because all families should have to worry about is helping their children live. Pop-A-Lock of Wichita Falls was proud to contribute to this great event, and we are excited about our ongoing partnership with St. Jude. Stay tuned for more information about how you can help Pop-A-Lock and St. Jude unlock the cure for cancer!
Pop-A-Lock ® was founded by former law enforcement officers in Lafayette, Louisiana in 1991. They recognized the need for a car door unlocking service while they had provided this free community service through the Sheriff's office.Read More.
- Pop-A-Lock and St Jude Keeping the Dream Alive
- PAL SAVES KIDS rescues hundreds of children in 2015
- In Honor of National Heat Stroke Prevention Day; Pop-A-Lock – North America’s Largest Locksmith Network – Aims to Prevent Child Heatstroke Fatalities this Summer with PAL Saves Kids Program
- We Provide Keys and Remotes for Vehicles
- Pop-A-Lock is Wichita Falls’ Trusted Team of Locksmiths
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
TagsCar Key Locksmith Service Child Rescue Community Service Duplicate Car Keys Emergency Child Card Door Unlock Keyless Remotes Lock Pick Services St Jude Wichita Falls Business Re-Key Service Wichita Falls Home Re-Key Service Wichita Falls Lockout Service Wichita Falls Locksmith Services Wichita Falls Portable Safes Wichita Falls Security